Iowa Arboretum Membership
Receive a garden tour FREE when you become a member!
We're delighted you're interested in becoming a member of the Iowa Arboretum through The Iowa Gardener and getting a FREE guided tour!
These tours are normally priced at $4 per person but if you become a member before August 2 and specify that you were referred by The Iowa Gardener, you will get one tour for yourself and others (at the same time) at no charge.
The tours of the 40-acre site near Madrid can be tailored to your interests and time frame. And they're perfect for all ages. The Arboretum even has a personnel carrier that can sit up to 15 people available at no extra charge, for those who have difficulty walking.
Becoming a member of the Iowa Arboretum has a number of other benefits:
- Free newsletter four times a year.
- Reduced fees on classes and workshops
- 10% discount in the Arboretum’s gift shop (Iowa wines, commissioned items and plants are excluded)
- Reciprocal privileges at more than 200 botanical gardens and other arboreta across the USA, Canada, the Caymen Islands, and US Virgin Islands. See the American Horticultural Society’s Reciprocal Admissions Program (RAP) for details.
1) Become a member Iowa Arboretum's membership web page. Just click here.
2) Fill out the form as specified, joining at whatever level you want.
3) To get your free guided tour, in the box labeled "Referred by," be sure to write "The Iowa Gardener."
4) Print your confirmation of membership.
5) Then, at your convenience, schedule your tour. (All tours must be prescheduled.) Call 515-795-3216 or email info@iowaarboretum to schedule the tour.
Questions? Need more information? Call or email the Iowa Arboretum at the above phone and email.
Veronica Lorson Fowler
The Iowa Gardener